What you should look for in a home security camera in Sacramento
So many homeowners in Sacramento want to see what’s going on at their property when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the smartest components to think about as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that standalone cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Sacramento? You’ll be pleased to find these vital elements have more benefits than ever before. You may watch live footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in deterrents from exterior cameras. Just open your mobile security app or touchscreen control panel and you can control all your cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Sacramento
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a higher level. These essential aspects of your home security system are available with a diverse range of features such as 2-way communications, night vision, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that can take action automatically. If strange movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for security cameras with video storage options and the ability to access video right from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Sacramento are often linked to a handy smartphone app. You can view current streams or recorded video and even activate or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send an alert to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to engage if odd activity occurs. You’ll also get an update on your phone.
- Speak to delivery people or family: Would you like to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a visitor at your main entry? Modern surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you can chat with the people detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor surveillance should offer an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This feature gives you the chance to designate the exact space you wish your camera to watch over. This will be helpful to optimize what you record as you aren’t going to require updates each time a vehicle goes by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Sacramento. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Phone (916) 914-8674 to get started or fill out the form below to engage our security specialists.