Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Sacramento goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they adhere to is based on the type of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to reach you before assistance is sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common sort of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Sacramento
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Sacramento from Vivint. Dial (916) 914-8674 to start designing your property’s protection today.