Smart home indoor cameras in Sacramento are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are components of a fully integrated system and reachable by way of a home security app. This provides you convenience and reassurance since you may check in on your baby from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-quality video of your precious one. You can even review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you can use the audio feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered alerts sent right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this benefit is typically for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a single press of a button, your child can reach out to you via your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic bonus. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with one smartphone app.
Design Your Sacramento smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Sacramento smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Call (916) 914-8674 today and learn how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.