You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Sacramento home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart devices. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you during your time of need.