The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in functionality as well. Modern devices not only notice smoke, they can also recognize increasing temperatures. When they are set off, your monitoring professionals are instantly informed. They can even be set to send warnings right to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Sacramento?
When a disaster strikes, you will have enough to do simply making certain your little ones are safe. Having a backup in place that can promptly confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency services in your name is simply an intelligent decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Sacramento:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring professionals automatically
- You are called to verify the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team can’t get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency services right away
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the dispatch of the fire department, take place rapidly. As you gather up your family to exit the grounds, first responders are probably already responding. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection regardless of your location
- Greater chance of quicker response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which device was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can occur unexpectedly. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a pet is able to push it over. While this may appear unlikely, it has happened before. When it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Sacramento, it’s the right time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be protected at all times, regardless of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home now by calling (916) 914-8674 or submitting the form on this page.