How does a doorbell camera work in Sacramento?
Online ordering and daily shipments have become commonplace for many people. You appreciate the convenience of having goods delivered at your door, but there is a downside. Those packages sitting in the open are enticements to potential thieves. Porch piracy is a serious problem, but you can do something about it by ordering a doorbell camera with your home security system. These devices are great tools to deter package theft, but they give you so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll come to be a crucial part of your smart home.
Benefits of a Sacramento video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to implement detection zones, communicate with individuals on your porch, and obtain real-time notifications whenever something is dropped off.
The easiest way to find out how a Sacramento video doorbell camera works is to look at the many perks it gives you. Consider these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to find this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take an active role in discouraging theft with signals that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know that you are watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that should include the faces of visitors on your porch and packages on the ground. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision provide a total perspective.
- High-resolution images any time of day: What’s the purpose of having a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and hard to see? Top models will include amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package is dropped off? You can get instant alerts from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between people and boxes.
- Converse with whoever’s at your door: Is someone lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio allows you to find out their purpose for being there. You could even take advantage of this handy feature to deter people hanging around your porch.
- Avoid false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will help you minimize false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Instant access to video: A video doorbell configured into your smart home offers you the chance to access current and recorded video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you are able to engage with them from the palm of your hand, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when something or someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even let you talk with the person at your door. These devices have become game-changers in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Sacramento smart home
Protect your home against porch pirates and get a clear view of what’s occurring outside your front door day and night with a Sacramento doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models provide all the sought-after features, like active theft deterrents, 180-degree viewing, and package updates. Contact
(916) 914-8674 today to begin designing your smart home.